We tried to look from another angle regarding the magnificent impact of breast milk on all family members.
In 2017, most of the moms are working and tend to return to work within two months after delivery.
For that, our team decided to talk with working mom in a business-wise language which is the interview way to help moms to understand the huge gap between breast milk and formula.
We think it would be interesting, rememberable and funny.
Here we go:
Run me through your resume or Describe yourself
- Through 146 benefits listed by Breastfeedo, I can give you these shots:
- I practice my job for 1000’s of years
- Over 100 unique, real benefit to the baby either immediate or on long-term
- I protect breastfeeding mom from 7 types of cancer
- My competitors recommend me for their jobs
- I am natural, genuine, free, available all the time, smart & hard worker
What do you know about our organization?
- You are the boss
- Mom is the CEO
- Dad is processing the financial department
- Society is responsible for Public relation & marketing
Why do you want this job?
- It is a win/win situation.
- I do my only job.
- Your organization one money, effort, time & medical expenses.
What is your area of improvement?
- Lack of promotion & awareness.But I work with all different health organization and lactivists to reach every mom especially the new ones.
Where do see yourself in 2 years?
- Still here doing my primary job beside solid food.
- I provide 30% of daily energy requirement for the baby
- Plus, 95% of daily need of vitamin C
Do you have a flexible/dynamic personality?
Yes. I take various rules depending on timing:
- My protein content is higher than of full-term baby- in case of preterms to help to mature their tissue & organs
- Colostrum for immunity: thick yellowish starts at pregnancy and up to the first days
- Foremilk for thirsty satisfaction: is the low in fat content/high in Lactose “at the beginning of feeding”
- Hindmilk for energy supply: is higher in fat content as a source of energy “in the middle of feeding.”
- I can stand up to 1 year in the deep freezer
- I supply up to 13,000,000 living cell per ml²
Can you work under stress?
- In ICU “intensive care unit” when either premature or small for gestational age babies are on board.
- Also, in the case of twins without any extra fees.
- Besides the case of working -busy- studying mom (exclusive pumping.)
- Plus in disasters & malnourished mom” in developing countries.”
Share this INFOGRAPHIC On Your Site
Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss
- When mom tends to stop breastfeeding, early.
- When mom thinks that fenugreek, herbal tea, lactation cookies are the 1st choice to enhance my performance
- But I completely respect that as a professional doing his job for centuries.
What’s your dream job?
- To work exclusively for the first six months of baby’s life.
- Working indoor, outdoor and through pumping.
- Maintaining my job up to two years.
What would your first six months look like in this role?
- I could work for 8 – 12 time per day
- You can depend on me only (beside vit.D) to get the optimum health outcomes.
Are you a team player?
- I can maximize the coordination between all baby body organs
- Efficiently, impact the harmony between mom and baby
- I work best with solid foods & liquids after exclusive breastfeeding
- I have a long-term relationship with refrigerator & deep freezer.
Tell me about a time you made a mistake?
- Underestimating the 500 million dollars yearly budget of my substitutes
- I thought that being the best performer in baby feeding sector would kill other’s opportunity.
- But promotion is magic & repeated 24/7 using huge budgets
I am working on that especially after raising the Internet and other technology, and by helping of IBCLC, CLE who are great soldiers & I am sure they would fix that mistake.
What is your biggest dream?
My biggest goal is to see 90% of USA families breastfeed their babies exclusively for the first six months of baby’s life, if that comes true, I could save :
- 13 billion $/year
- 911 baby life/year
What does motivate/trigger you?
- When mom thinks or smell or look to her baby
- Breast pumping
- Baby hunger cues even the late one (baby crying)
- Breast massage
How can you impact the other departments?
- Mom: Ton of benefits
- Dad: sleep better – save money
- Society: save billions & lives
What would your direct reports say about you?
- Instead of a bunch of statements, I would use what formula companies write on their cans: “Breast milk is best for babies.Before you decide to use this product, consult your healthcare provider.”
Are you a leader or a follower?
- I am a solo leader of my job.
- Always a follower to mom’s a decision “to breastfeed or not.”
- I am a follower when baby decides to wean himself.
What are your hobbies?
- Fighting bacteria, viruses and fungus.
- Resist cancer, boosting the immunity
- Donations and wet nursing.
What are your favorite websites?
Who are the best co-workers for you?
- Breastfeeding experts “IBCLC.”
- Breast pumps
- Correct baby latching
Some people say that you don’t offer enough iron for my need, what is your comment?
- My iron content is the special gift for the baby
- It is attached to one of my assistant called: Lactoferrin ” Type of Protein.”
- This protein prevents harmful bacteria from consuming that iron.It designed only for the baby.
What can you add to our organization?
- Cooperation & positive mood
- Relaxation due to the prolactin & oxytocin hormones calming effect
- No waste products like glass, plastic and empty cans
- 100% safety profile with no chance of adulteration
What is your most successful project?
- I can reduce baby death by 50% (Sudden infant death due to unknown reason)
- Decrease diarrhea & pneumonia, the two primary causes of child mortality worldwide by providing baby with antibodies.
- 39%of children less than six months of age in the developing world are exclusively breastfed
When can you start?
- Immediately within 1 hour of birth
What other companies are you interviewing?
- I am proud to work with milk banks as a volunteer
What makes you uncomfortable?
- Shallow “poor” baby latch
- Sudden weaning before one year
- When mom listens to rumors “Like drink milk to produce milk.”
What are your salary requirements?
- My salary is about patience & love not about money